Loading...

Tuesday, 24 February 2015

Mr Kamara ft Praiz - I no use u play ft shaydee

I have a feeling that I'm now intolerant to milk.
A few days of a little milk in my diet and I get quite painful cramps.
I have them now. without the milk I was fine.
Stress cramps my stomach, but I'm not particularly stressed, busy, but not stressed ( I don't think so anyway)
My mum suggested I try Almond milk. ( she's speaking to me abit..just enough to showcase she still wants me alive:)) it doesn't sound appetizing, but I'll give it a go.
Otherwise..
No more Coco Pops
No more Crunchy Nut Cornflakes
No more PG Tips
No more occasional Sugar Puffs
No more Porridge...... for me

Yes,ermm, I do enjoy a very adult breakfast... Yo...bite me :)

What boring breakfasts will I have henceforth?
I could go old skl and have hardfood for breakfast.. you know.. food food. ( like a small dinner)
As it stands I shouldn't complain. I'll enjoy my mint tea, and get something later.
..yeah.. yum.
To be honest, come to think of it, i'm really keen to have my time off . I'm trying to keep my focus , but my mind keeps diverting to he who has given me his name
perhaps that's what ails me
I have no leave entitlement for awhile... and I have a few things to sort
Awwwww.. Dawna.. concentrate. get to work

My father in law may be in London this week. Ooo.. I'm a little nervous lol!.
I think he's great .. the best-est father in law ever..he's very smart, plus he made his son :)

Happy Tuesday allx
Love you too Mr Kamara

2 comments:

  1. Sorry about your milk allergies. Almond milk is good. So is coconut milk and soy milk (Silk Milk). Hope those work for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot about Coconut!.. i'll try the almond then coconut. Many thanks Sherry

    ReplyDelete