Friday 21 September 2018

My last day at work..

Today was my last day at work.
I had an amazing day, in fact it was one of the best days I've had there.
Such a rollercoaster of emotions, and looking back, its been a time where I learnt a great deal, and many lifelong lessons.
No other job has taken me to the emotional depths I experienced and I'm so grateful.
I'm really going to miss them all, and I wish them all the very best as they continue to develop, as individuals , and as a unit.
I've made some good friends there, and I realised again, just how special it is when you are able to embrace the beauty in others.
It took me almost 2yrs to get there, but I finally did.
I made it through!.

The gifts I received were awesome, and just perfect for me. They showed me so much love today, and for that, I'm truly grateful, and it's with that spirit of gratitude that I embark on my new role.

A wonderful run up to my birthday.



chocolate covered, strawberries and flowers in my favourite colour.. yellow. Courtesy of Givtd by Nancy









No comments:

Post a Comment