Thursday 21 July 2011

The sweetest sound..Pam Hall..Sylvia Tella Kofi & Tales of TV land..Adulthood

My fav Pam Hall track - still loving it like new even after all this time!!!

Hoping you all have a lovely day - it's dull gloomy and rainy but still.. enjoy.. I actually wrote TGFI at first.. wishful thinking or what?!?.. nearly there.. TGIT:)



Sylvia Tella..



Haven't heard this for years.. good recording memories..



*****
Kidulthood/Adulthood

Yes I'm years behind I know.. but both films have been shown on BBC3 recently, Adulthood was shown last night and I must say... very.. very.. well written
Big respect to Noel Clarke..

Adulthood my preferred choice ties the two film together very well, the backstory runs concurrent..
It was crazy-sexy-funny.. with an outstanding cast in both films




2 comments:

  1. serious tunes me lady! evokes strong memories of a house dance. TGIF!!!

    well proud of that boy Noel, really established himself with those two joints. I preferred Adulthood too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you like the tunes Chrome..
    I wonder if we'll see a return to house parties.. maybe people will begin to do more entertaining at home as the cuts bite

    Noel has done well.. when you get it right you just get it right.. future looks bright.. great actor/writer

    ReplyDelete