Friday 25 May 2012

Eastenders..

Poor Ian... how awful. actually held my head in my hands.. I got so drawn in.. All he's ever wanted is someone to love him. When are the script writers gonna give him a break?. In the 'real world' a man like Ian would have been snapped up long ago no?.. he runs his own businesses blah blah.. yes he can be a bit annoying... but there's worse I'm sure. Top acting though. I've missed a few episodes, but seems like the pressure of hearing a certain 'confession' is doing his head in.. Simon Ashdown.. best writer by far. anyway.. back to Comedy Central

3 comments:

  1. lol! couch potatoe chick ey? not seen EEs in years. one of those one, u see an episode and u bang up to date, is that predictable

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe.. I have my moments lol.
    Even after i'm drawn away.. I still return from time to time to go old Eastenders..I used to think that would be my dream job for awhile.. had a top storyline for Dot and everything :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Havent watch eastie in ages either but am sure an episode will bring me up to date..Ian is a wimp he needs to grow some balls the writers are mean though he always gets the short straw

    ReplyDelete