Sunday 20 May 2012

Yuck..

I can’t understand why people spit in their front or back gardens...at bus stops, or pretty much anywhere really. Some ‘nice’ person spat on my pavement recently. So out came the Jeyes fluid!!...and a few choice words... not many actually, 'surprisingly'... said something along the lines of ... 'you can see why some neighbour disputes occur'... blah blah blah. I realise that for a lot of people it’s no big thing... but it makes me feel sick, and my stomach turns over in the worst way. If the person is unwell, elderly or infirm... okay... But fit strapping people?..'come on'.. it makes the place unclean. I’m deeply squeamish about that stuff As the title says... Yuck

2 comments:

  1. dutty people! ranks with people who don't clean up after their dogs. watch, I'm gonna hire one of them witch doctors from The Metro newspaper classified, curse off their left-behinds, see how they like it :~)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you it is disgusting.. it's not just me then..
    Just the left buttock.. lol? how about a nervous twitch..
    a jumping left buttock every time they spit.. lol

    ReplyDelete