Friday 2 September 2016

Hello September. ft Rayce Ft. Davido - Wetin Dey [Remix]

Day after the big event. Mr Ti's BBQ Bash
...and boy did I cook, and if I do say so myself, I have definitely developed my catering and cooking abilities over the years.
Lots of work but he had an amazing day.
Beautiful weather and start of a new month.
Happy Birthday Ti :)

Checking out a few tracks today, it was nice to come across this offering from Rayce & Davido. Nice Afro beat/high life track with the vibe that I love. Despite checking out a few reggae tracks this one edged past for some reason to make the post today.
Sounds like a winner.
I can imagine Brymo on this, as his voice tends to annihilate these beats.. in a good way
Nice.
The video was directed by Mr. Moe Musa, whose directing and film making skills are fast becoming legendary.
Click [here]for bio

Just a thought. Whoever designed and has the patent to those red plastic cups must be a millionaire by now, as they are everywhere .... including my own kitchen.

Good afternoon x


No comments:

Post a Comment