Sunday 26 April 2020

Sunday Catch Up

Early morning Eucalyptus facial steam, also infused with peppermint and lemongrass essential oils..



I miss the Eucalyptus Saunas I enjoyed so much in Rwanda..for real
Ugh.. I can't wait for this germ -bomb to pass

'Pharaoh!!.. come get your uncle'..


To be honest I nearly choked myself it was so strong...yikes
Eventually, I got the balance right, and it was bliss

Banana fritters for lunch - big and yummy





I'm actually mid cooking dinner .. but I took a quick break

With so much good music around, I'm seriously spoilt for choice :)

I do love this video tho...
I've long since been a Flavour fan...( Mr Smooth) yes.. he with the looks
Phyno also..

However there is something very special about umu obiligbo - I'm really enjoying their sound
Hopefully 2020 (ha) and beyond will be a great international breakthrough year for them



I have on my exercise gear, whether I do any today is another matter



If you need me, I'll be in the garden...



Happy Sunday x

No comments:

Post a Comment