Monday 11 January 2016

Feels good to ' just dance'..

Because it matters that you feel good...
It's important to be true to yourself.. true to others...Happy in your own skin
There is beauty..

Had a motivational talk with Ti
Givesy backsy time ( he's very good at it himself)
Uni stuff...hope it worked

We are all teachers and students.. we alternate.. fluctuate... Yet we are. Whether deliberate or not

**

Searching for the best afrobeat club in town...
My dream weekend job as a dj... perhaps awaits... If not, the vibes will suffice

**

Someone once told me in very general terms, we are not who we say we are.. but we are ( or become) that which we do the most. I think that's perhaps a little too simplistic but I understand. Watch my actions not my words' is often said. Yet nothing is static, actions are motivated by many things.
Perhaps some good advice I've recieved is guard your thoughts.. and who has access to them
Thoughts become things.. so think for yourself...as best you can.

**

1 comment:

  1. This reminds me of a quote by Maya Angelou- when someone shows you who they are, believe them.

    I like this post

    ReplyDelete