Wednesday 5 June 2013

Smile - even when tired

Our guest lecturer held my attention for 2 hours without falter. Amazing woman..
Especially given the fact that she was speaking about analysing data.. which on paper may not sound that interesting at all.. but I found it very interesting indeed tonight.
I can honestly say that i'm tired now though.
So i'm unwinding to Family Guy , awaiting American Dad whilst listening to music and pondering over my research topic.. well, it's said that women can multitask..

I am drawn to ethnographic research so would like to explore that alot more. Maybe it's the playwright in me.
I haven't felt much like smiling of late, but by the end of each day something occurs that gets a smile out of me (that came out wrong but you know what I mean..)

This has been Marley season..

No comments:

Post a Comment