Friday 2 December 2016

What's up with Kanye?

What's going on with Kanye West?!

I'd been ignoring the reports that the may have had a breakdown because I thought it was just gossip initially.
Yet it appears, there may be some truth in it
I hope he recovers well from whatever is going on for him
..he is talented of that there is no doubt

Sometimes, what highly successful and talented men of Kanyes ilk need is a humble woman of substance to help keep them grounded

Try... to stay grounded
Fame aint always easy.
However, one can have that.. and still fall apart

We wish him well
Whatever it is

Lets take a look back at some of his early tracks














2 comments:

  1. I've always loved Through the Wire. Yes sounds like he's had some sort of breakdown. I hope he's okay. I read he wants his recording equipment in hospital with him so he can carrying on writing and rapping as he works through his breakdown, so he sounds as if he's getting a bit better maybe?

    ReplyDelete