Tuesday 15 February 2011

It's light outside! - Spring's on the way

Oh the joy of Spring
I'm feeling 'kinda' poetic this morning all...
Now I'm off to get ready.. long day today..

Spring

Now it’s light at 7am
Too bright to stay in bed
For me to pull my duvet tight
I’m alert now – energised instead

With eagerness and trepidation
We wonder of the day
What it will bring what we’ll achieve
Yet we fight on come what may

The cost of living they say will rise
It’s been rising for many - for years
At the end of the month – check the bank balance
Then wipe away a tear
Yet the sun continues to rise
And bulbs begin to grow
It’s long gone now - the days that we
Battled through the freezing snow

Spring – my favorite time of the year
All hope and no pretence
A desire to plant new emotional seeds as well as paint the fence
A prayer here affirmation there – all have their own style
Rituals to help them along
This road that we call life

Smile x

No comments:

Post a Comment