Thursday 21 April 2011

Counting down to grass..

I've done it.. took me the best part of the day but I was out there really early in the morning. I turned over all the soil at the back again - created and sectioned off my vegetable patches..planted my veg and sowed grass seeds for what I hope will be a beautiful new lawn.. complete with decorative curves. For those of you who are unaware - I've done this practically every year. The 1st time I actually layed turf.. it looked lovely until the 1st cut.. it didn't last. Hopefully I've learnt now and this will be the year I succeed. I was going to pave it but what the heck.. I'll give it another go - with my own fair hands.

I will update you on progress - I don't have a camera right now or I would just post the pictures.. but it looks like this at the mo.. a bit odd.



Apparently I have to water it 1st thing in the morning and at sunset - for 10 or so days..

I recovered 2 of my existing chairs - to sit in the meantime

No comments:

Post a Comment