Monday 11 April 2011

The Mystery of Shoes



This is such an indulgent post - but I found this picture and thought it was so cool - so enticing that I really wanted to capture and share it. What do these shoes say to you? This is a great photo. I don't think I own any red shoes - ( at least not high ones) but if I did - I don't think I'd ever wear them.. not outside anyway! in fact - I think I'd just take them out and look at them from time to time..

I guess then I should save my money and just get a huge picture - frame it and hang it on the wall...right

Ladies.. what would you wear with these 'hotties'???

Or would they look cheap in the light of day?.. some shoes look better by candlelight.. and as these are patent the shimmering light will reflect off them giving you that moonlight effect' whaaaatt???? You okay D??
Yes thank you..
Enjoy the shoes.. they're artistic!

No comments:

Post a Comment