Wednesday 11 July 2012

Cold Hearted?.. never right a love song..

It can... take time...to prove your love is true. ( D.Bs song sings this... of wanting a chance.. more time)
It can take time for another’s love for you to be validated as genuine also, realised, discovered, known, whatever..
It could be argued that no one should ever need to prove their love. That it either is or it isn’t.
However, think back to the many times someone’s probably uttered those words to you.. . only for you to very quickly realise, it wasn’t the real deal.
Maybe not often.. But I suspect we could all think of at least one situation, when we were either the recipient of such sentiment, or the bearer.
I had a chat with a mate of mine who categorically stated that they had no interest in such sentiment and didn’t believe in it whatsoever... called it ‘fluffy’
Funny.

That person will never write a love song or sonnet that’s for sure.
Oddly enough.. It would make a very interesting read....full of cold hard, bitterness, and devoid of emotion. Perhaps it would go something like this...

You.
I could say that I love you
But I don’t
So I won’t
To say that I love you
would be a lie
And I don’t want to see you cry
As it’s unattractive

In fact, I actually care very little for you
I find your company mildly amusing, but only occasionally
with blue
movies are far more entertaining
not draining
like you

Your conversation invariably will induce a bout of extreme lethargy
And I can honestly say that I have unequivocally no desire for your body to come into contact with mine
Easily
You have your charm
But it is wasted on me
Just as my charm, equally, is wasted on you

But thank you though for dinner last night chubby chops
The meal wasn’t great
The opposite of hot
But I was hungry, and nutrient deficient
The dress you wore could possibly hock
give it away or sell it to the charity shop
Yet it’s found the best home I think
Covers your lack of womanly curves effectively
Plus it safeguards me from having to gaze at any unexposed part of your being

I recognise your kindness
And I appreciate that
So never change ..You
Although to be honest, you could do with improvement
I shall etch this into the tree down the road.
Don’t get carried away, I’m not being romantic
It’s rotten, and I heard it will be cut down next week.

Yeah... could you imagine?..Charmin’ Ultra
Get thee to charm school immediately..











No comments:

Post a Comment