Wednesday 25 July 2012

Phobias .

Can often appear quite strange to those who don’t have them.
They can be relatively minor in that they don’t impact too much on a persons daily life, or quite major and debilitating.

Some are explainable.. or understandable... linked to a reasonable or rational fear.
Some may be be rooted in childhood.. others may develop later on in adulthood..
I don’t have too many... how about these?...

A load of pigeons.. even one is enough... yuck!!


Flapping about following you.. ooo.. not a fan of butterflies


Dont look down!!.. no never gonna be a penthouse chick methinks.. I love views but heights can be a little unnerving to say the least..


I've seen how bad it can be for someone with a serious lift phobia.. and its no laughing matter. on my own in a lift? .. I'm not so brave, especially if it's old. lets just say a little breath holding comes into play..


Not money folks.. no way.. but ironically.. dirty pennys..wash my hands alot.
( on a related note apparently every £20 note in circulation has traces of cocaine on it)


Monkeys...way too nimble for my liking.. These two look like a couple of gangsters. Hmmm.. smart.. and scary.



3 comments:

  1. Mine would have to be the pidgeons simply because they are dirty!!!!! goodness knows what germs lurk underneath those wings.

    the lift not so bad as long as it was clean and not stinky like what you find in some places....yikes

    Well what can I say dirty money yet thats why we all busting a gut to survive huh!!

    I have a real issue and Phobia with people who cough and sneeze and spit whilst am around them ewwwwwww!!!!!! cover your mouth and get a fucking tissue for goodness sakes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. a fly chick once said to me "Pidgeons are like rats with P.R, same goes for squirrels". spawned a phobia there and then

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eurgh.. the spitting thing. can anyone ever think that sound is pleasant to anyone who hears it... or even sees it? just thinking about it makes me wanna throw up.

    Yes squirrels freak me out too.. and they are quite arrogant nowadays, like foxes!..

    ReplyDelete