Sunday 11 January 2015

Today?, just doing it, simple like....ft Donald - Your Joy

Some of the best days happen by chance. Simple, blissful days, where you're able to simply catch up, gather your thoughts, rest, ponder, be still awhile, chill.
Today has been one of those days.
Spending time enjoying sounds old and new, checking out artists, exploring... but of course I feel odd if I don't write , so I also write.
Writing is a funny thing,

There are times when I can be still, and pretty much compose all in my mind. Then once done... pour it all out on paper.
Other times I have no particular 'conscious' thought, but begin to write anyway.. something.. a word.. anything, then out of 'nothing' thoughts begin to form and each thought inspires another.

I realized today, that I haven't written a Soulmate Sunday post for some time.
Do you remember?.. where I'd talk all things love and relationships?
I guess perhaps I'd talked enough, and it was time to get on with it huh
Its been a nice, day today

..and I hope you've had a great day, doing whatever you do.... x

the end of the vid is funny.. just like that? ..
surely dat aint love bra :)



No comments:

Post a Comment