Friday 22 May 2015

Dexta Daps Ft BlakkMan - Miss You So Much

Great vocals - nice combination
sad story beautifully told
Happy Friday all x



We meet again Friday
What will today bring I wonder
I'm glad of the pending bank holiday weekend. We surely need the extra day

I was in a queue in a shop yesterday behind a guy who ended up telling me he was just given a full time appointment at work. He said that he felt a great weight had been lifted off his shoulders. Previously it was a little work here and there. The not knowing when he would have work had caused him a great deal of distress, weighed heavily on his mind and had caused numerous problems for him including in his marriage.

I felt happy for him.
He then said they get on his nerves! so he tries his best to keep away from 'em







Feeling emotional today.. enjoy yours

#missyousomuch





No comments:

Post a Comment