Friday 31 July 2015

Fela Kuti - Beasts of No Nation- Idris Elba Trailer



So many women love Idris Elba
The Sierra Leonean, Ghanaian, English dude
Idris comes from Hackney ... like me


Anywho... I'm sure many women would like to see Idris cast as a love lead.. he's certainly hot enough.. has that handsome 'bond' charm.. and there aren't that many on screen love leads who look like him, but noooooo...
he's been cast as an African warlord in a film about child soldiers..

Beasts of No Nation

I'm not sure how I feel about this film.
Yet.



Always fighting someone or something. Can we have some romance please. Bit of balance.
Jeesh...




I know honey .. I know.. :)

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you. I'm not too keen on well respected black actors playing those type of roles. I'm a fan of his work though.

    ReplyDelete