Friday 25 March 2011

Sunshine - but don't ditch the coat just yet!

Hi all

Today was a really nice day

A sunny day where - for the first time in a long time - I actually spent most of my time outside without a jacket.. chatting to passers by - and soaking up that vitamin D
Felt good at the time
Doesn't feel so good now..
I can feel that well known 'heaviness' above the eyebrows and have the beginnings of a sore throat. So - before I 'hunker down' to wrap up and rest - I'd like to say to you all..
I hope you had a productive and enjoyable week.. with love - happiness and laughter
or at least one out of three ain't bad..

Try right now to think of that one thing that made you smile.. cool
May you carry that feeling through tonight - this weekend..and beyond

I'm pleased to say I've made a start on that garden I always speak about - ( yeah I know... finally)
Hopefully feel better tomorrow

Have a nice nightx

2 comments:

  1. I just posted a poem on my blog and came to your site lo and behold the subject same happiness!!!distance just vanished!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've checked it - little things right!!
    Great minds :-)
    I enjoyed the Jasmine post also - really nice!

    ReplyDelete