Sunday 21 August 2011

Reality TV bites...

Cover your ears all those who can't stand reality TV, but I confess, last night.. I got sucked in. I'm gonna tell myself it was for research purposes, as it's good to be in touch and stay in touch with 'wos 'app-nin' but truth is... I laughed my head off at some points and have this real appetite when it come to human behaviour.

Show 1. Big Brother. day 1/2 and already the tears were flowing. Poor Sally Berco lol, nominated for eviction and desperate to stay couldn't contain herself! A dented ego indeed. ( wonder if her hubby will vote to keep her in lol!!)




In other news, the paparazzi guy appears to have sprayed on abs, over what looks like a bit of a 'tubby belly'!!( nothing wrong with a tubby belly..but.. who does that? :) oddly enough, it kinda works.. confuses the eye!!..ps i'm sure I saw that device on dragons den not that long ago



But the show I really enjoyed last night ( other than Bridget Jones.. which I've watched 'hundreds' of time, and still cant get enough) was X Factor.

The auditions are always the best, very funny stuff. But the nicest thing was the panel. Great to see the new line up. Kelly Rowland ( Destiny's Child) Tulisa ( NDubs) Gary Barlow ( Take That) and errr Louie ( ok.. westlife and girls aloud manager)
They have a refreshing honesty and seem really up for fun



Due to other commitments I know I may not be able to keep up with the goings on.. so feel free to update me on any 'shenanigans'

1 comment:

  1. I've never gotten into the reality television shows. I can't think of one where I've actually watched an entire episode.

    Hey........I'd rather just watch football or basketball or baseball I guess.

    ReplyDelete