Wednesday 28 September 2011

Us Girls..

Even if a million people were to say you're beautiful, why would we tend to only think of or remember the 1 who may not agree?

Did I ever tell you the story of the random stranger who wrote something on the back of a ticket and gave it to me as he walked off the train?
It said. You're beautiful.
I still have that ticket. It was the nicest ( and most original )thing anyone had ever done.
So when I don't feel pretty, I remember that. Does it make me feel better? Sometimes. It helps to cancel out the odd looks I get anyway.
My sister thinks I'm 'crazy'. maybe she's right.
On Friday I'll be 43. A 43 yrd old size 10(sometimes almost 12) 5ft 9 babe lolx

Most days I don't think I'm pretty or attractive as I do get strange looks.
Yet oddly enough.. I still think I'm quite hot and really like being me
What a mind f***

Am I rambling? I didn't get much sleep last night
Ok .. time to find a figure hugging t'shirt.. I'm off to work:D
Women huh..



2 comments:

  1. it really is nice to get a lovely compliment especially when unexpected....I have to agree with your sister perhaps you are two pence short of a pound but thats the Dawna I DIG. Wow another year up the am HOT status that you are and sister keep shaking that ass LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol that's so funny!!
    what can I say...errr.. I'll try:D

    ReplyDelete