Sunday 10 June 2012

To you I am..

To you
I am perfect
An iron scar on my leg
weather beaten in places,
Yet none of that matters

To you
I am joy
Filing your heart and Inspiring tenderness
Filling you with the courage to be
Courageous

To you
I'm a smile
A reminder of who you were and who you are still
Strong enough and safe enough to love



To you
I’m a revelation
Soft to touch
And sweet to taste
Like sticky black liquorish
You savour, not rush

To you
My embrace is all
To you
I am all

Happy SMSx

5 comments:

  1. Thats really lovely Dawna....now with that inspiration I just gotta reach that place of feeling beautiful again!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice, very very nice indeed!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks B.C and welcome ( hope you get to that place real soon..)
    Thank you too Reggie

    ReplyDelete
  4. gwan! Lady D!!! we embrace you too! schweet pic

    ReplyDelete