Saturday 10 November 2012

Ti rade.. the world of Ti

I've got to hand it to Ti sometimes.

According to him, college is harder than prison.
Apparently, you can look bad in prison and no one will care. But the moment you step out.. better look sharp.
This from the boy thats never been to prison.
oh okay son, I forgot the fashion element.
I suppressed the urge to connect my elbow to his jawline ( I kid) and asked him if he was serious as he munched on the olives.
Yeah..
Hmmm..Got college work huh.. I wondered.
He then went on to tell me he saw a rastaman in army combat camouflage trousers, which were tucked into his socks...that when he looked up( he smiled at this) the same man had on a crisp white shirt and tie.

Why in gods name are you telling me this I wondered.
Turns out Ti just really wants to go clothes shopping.
off you go son.. and take your tall stories with you.

Or.. be like the dude down Dalston.. start trendsetting

He's annoyingly funny at times.
When he turned on the TV the advert of starving children came on.. he said "what would you do if you saw me on there?".... I said "I'd laugh".. then promptly did just that.
Arse :).

6 comments:

  1. lool at least he made you laugh....:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh yes.. and he's available for weddings and bar mitzvahs.. cash upfront.. no refunds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lmao....joke not missy ;) and keep promoting that young man before you know its hollywood starring "Ti"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our sons tell us funny things, my college student son does too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope to god they keep that humour Reggie :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Funny guy :) gonna hire his compere services for my 50th birthday

    ReplyDelete