Sunday 3 February 2019

Little Miss World

I watched a video about leggy seedlings and had no idea what the person was talking about.... until now

My seedlings shot up super tall with not much body!

I'll try save a few but most I think will be lost
Nevermind.. I have more seeds left, and as the weather's improving I'm sure it'll be fine

I may invest in a small greenhouse that will be able to provide the light and warmth that they need, as inside they're getting baked by my central heating whenever it's on... and it's a bit dark

Anyway.... I'm off grocery shopping , bit late but better late than never..

Little Miss is off to Ghana this week, and has amazed me with her knowledge of countries and country flags
Seriously.. all African countries and worldwide






Happy Sunday x


No comments:

Post a Comment