Wednesday 17 October 2012

Wednesdays wonders..

I’m lucky. I don’t need anyone to think for me.
But if I did I would worry slightly.
I would worry because I’m not sure they would act in my best interests, or would even know what my best interests were.
But if they got it right I would be forever grateful.

I’m lucky.
I have a roof over my head and I know where my children are
If I didn’t I would worry somewhat
That we may need help and not find it.
But if I did, I would forever grateful

But what is luck anyway?
Some say it’s when the universe seems to correspond and align to your betterment,
Some say it’s has a lot to do with the energy you emit
Maybe luck is winning the lottery
Meeting the ‘right guy or girl’
Getting a job you love
To be honest, it’ll mean different things to different people
But when you consider the kind crap that could go down... best to be thankful if you’re spared



Never sell your soul...



Okay class.. here I come... x

2 comments:

  1. Now you've got me wondering.

    ReplyDelete
  2. there is a school of thought that says luck, chance, whatever plays a significant role in shaping love, career etc. in other words you can make your own luck. even bad luck

    ReplyDelete