Saturday 14 March 2015

Out with the FUNK & In with the FUN - Sun's Out!

I got a reality check from my sister that had me spring out of the mood I was in.
'Be GRATEFUL for what you have' ....you silly cow ( she didn't say the last bit :)

So, my mission today - which I choose to accept - Is to not worry about things that I need not worry about , to be happy, and certainly not invite any old stress in to ruin my day.
My weakness.. ( 1 of - which I discovered and suppress) is clothes shopping. I may treat myself to 1 pretty and cute item.
But I'll seek to find joy in whatever I do today. even cleaning. x
I'm a thinker... but even thinkers need a day off....

2 comments:

  1. Now this would be a perfect time to post that old Bobby McFerrin song "Don't Worry, Be Happy."

    ReplyDelete
  2. True!.. good selection Debra :))

    ReplyDelete