Sunday 23 October 2011

Must be feeling a little better..

I somehow managed to get the flu so everything aches, but this (today) has been the 1st day I’ve been able to sit up without feeling too bad

Nick Ferrari ... arrrrrh
He was on the BBC showing little compassion as per usual. Regarding (so called) 'problem families'

Why? .. well because Eric Pickles( Communities!?!..oh dear) is suggesting a scheme that will attach each family to a worker who will (according to Ferrari) "get them up in the morning!”
“So what if they’re poor!?!” he squealed “What are we supposed to do about it?.. give ‘em even more money!?!
It’s ‘that’ Sunday morning programme.
And oddly enough it’s making me feel better:)!. That I have the energy to care again is actually a good sign lol

The first question was about Gaddafi.
But I’m not going to talk about Gaddafi

I am going to mention the girl that got married at St Pauls on Saturday
The bridesmaids on the balcony...how miserable did they look?!?

Everytime the news clip showed the bride comming out of the car the camera also scanned the bridesmaids.. faces of thunder lol.. maybe it was cold!.. maybe they were upset at having to look at the anti capitalist protestors ( I guess no one wants that on thier big day!.. only it was the brides big day.. and she was still smiing)
Her dress however was very nice

Being unwell gave me the chance to study a bit
Made of dent on my literature review and regained my focus back to what really matters.

If I have the energy.. who knows.. a poem may appear.

My thought for SMS is.. love someone who will take care of you when you're ill!!.. yet unfortunately love doesn't always work like that does it? How great would it be if it did
Big hands - warm heart - cute smile = elixir to the poorly
Happy SMSx

1 comment:

  1. Dawna man! you gotta talk about Gaddafi! opinions and views please :~) when you get better that is. hope you feeling much better

    Used to listen to Nick on LBC. He's a fraud who likes the sound of his own voice. bit harsh an assessment?

    I can even imagine why they'd be vex? I'd be well chuffed having anti capitalist protesters at my wedding, I'd gather them all for a big ass group photograph. definitely make for a memorable day. Big up to the Bride!

    ReplyDelete