Saturday 8 October 2011

That's all..

I don’t want to talk to you
I just wanna make love to you
Talking is futile
Understanding often takes awhile
Touch is instant
Feelings pleasant
Unencumbered with the potential for misinterpretation
It’s simply fornication
No religious interpretation
Only sensual escalation
Pulses’s fibrillating
Is it getting hotter?

I’m not sure that I like you
Don’t care to know the real you
A tangled beast
The true you
Every sinew of my being says
that you could never be the one I love
Yet
I don’t want to love you
I prefer to hate you
That way when I touch you
My feelings will be stronger
Physical hunger
For this crazy muther f******

Don’t ask me anything
Say a word or try to sing
I don’t wanna hear your love songs
Your voice truly annoys me
Irks me
Really
Drives me crazy

Don’t ask me how I feel about you
I will never tell you
The truth will evade you
I’ve learnt it’s the best way with you
You see I don’t wanna talk to you
I just wanna make love to you
Hold me close the way you do

That’s all

3 comments:

  1. Jaw dropping stuff Dawna I love these sentence

    No religious interpretation
    Only sensual escalation
    Pulses’s fibrillating
    Is it getting hotter?

    Yes I'd say mighty HOOOT..

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are times Chillybeans when words waste timelol..when words seem, well... pointless:)
    odd thing to hear from someone who loves words right!!!
    damn I'm in a funny mood today;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. stay that way I love this mood of yours Dawna :)))

    ReplyDelete