Wednesday 12 October 2011

What can you do at 5.30 in the morn?..

What can you do at 5.30 in the morn?
Make dinner
Wash dishes
Maybe think about things
Anything
Just try not think about him
Some people head for work
Others long since left
It's a time of day
I like the best

Think about why you couldn't sleep last night
Your mind tossed and turned
Who won that fight?

Man... I'm too lazy to rhyme
Too tired to take care over every line
Everybody loves Raymond's on TV
I do enjoy that show
See
I told you i couldn't be asked..
To maintain a flow
and now ...you know
So tell me
Now do you believe...
Me

It's so quiet here
Dark outside

What can you do at 5.30 in the morn?
Whatever you like I guess

As most of my neighbourhood sleeps
Most of my neighbourhood.. still at rest


******

I won a prize at @ Chocolate Covered Daydreams

I'm so happy about that

It's a book called Sex Love Liberation written by her daughter Ev'Yan
Now, no one can ever say I haven't used my time wisely!! I'm doing my homework as it's important to me
I'll post a short review in the not too distant future!!
Yay to me:)

3 comments:

  1. gwan lady like Dawna! I'm proud of your win. knew from your first blog post I read you were nice like that.

    c'mon men! poetry slam! poetry slam! poetry slam! you can buy me a big Guinness with the winning proceeds

    on the real more grease to your writing hand!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Standing OVATION goes toooooooo Miss Sexy D.......well done girl thats great stuff. Can't wait to read your next lyrics....

    ReplyDelete
  3. And you were more than deserving of winning the prize. Thank you for being a part of my neighborhood. You are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete