Tuesday 11 October 2011

Thought of the day..Can anyone ever really have too much money?

I've heard some people say that although they play the lottery they wouldn't want to win too much money!!
I don't get that..talk about low aspirationslol..

I'm kidding, really.. each to their own I guess.. but...surely it's up to you what you do with it, how much you keep, how much you invest, share, or give away..
Exactly how much is too much?

I promise you I could get through £1million in a day. Easy.
and so.. I suspect.. could you.. yes you.. reading this now!!!lol
Don't believe me?.. okay..try me:))
I'd take the challenge.. it'll be like watching a live rendition of 'Brewster's millions!!'

Some people say money brings misery, can bring out the worst in people, or those around them..
well.. so can not having it I suspect!!

I don't play the lottery, mainly because I don't like losing. So in the past, whenever my numbers didn't come up, I felt I had lost..(which I had duh!!) wasn't even so much about the money, I also felt like a fool for getting my hopes up!

After all.. who can resist the lure of the lump-sum eh?

The lottery's not for everyone.. for those who are looking, who knows where your riches will come from!!.. quite often the answers can be found within us, if we care to look.. if we care to believe it so..

p.s If you did win huge amounts.. would you go public?

1 comment:

  1. well Madam you don't "lose" playing the lottery, the odds are too random to get a fix on. so one can't play badly. not much of a game is it

    would I go public? well not much choice once I've purchased and renamed my private Island to "Chrome's hang out". You can have a plot on me :)

    right where were we? today's numbers 1, 15, 25 ...

    ReplyDelete