Saturday 3 December 2011

Blogging..pt 1

I enjoy talking about most things..
I also enjoy silence
There are things I don't talk about at all.. instead, I just keep them stowed away in my mind.. that area we mark private and confidential I guess..

I remember when I started this blog, it was ole years night..( approaching 2011)
Don't ask me what I was doing then but I vaguely remember watching a Take That concert on the box ..

I never really gave it much thought other than.. I love to write.. I have things to say.. and I want to share my thoughts..
I guess in some way I wanted to warm myself up for my larger projects.. test the waters a bit and see what it would be like if I had my own newspaper or magazine column.. I don't know really..
I think also.. I was alone at the time.. felt alone.. so it was also like having a trusted friend..someone to confide in.

I have always enjoyed writing.. and for as long as I can remember I've had an opinion on something..
sure...you may agree with some... others you wont.. but that's okay.. we learn a great deal from each other I think.. well at least I do.. (learn from you..)

I never thought I would become as attached to my blog as I have become.. I also didn't realise how therapeutic It could be..
Writing, for writers, is something you just have to do.. It's like therapy it really is..

There are times when I've been able to make sense of my feelings just by writing them down and sharing them..
My emotions often spill out onto the page, but again.. that's pretty normal for me..

And then there are the blogs I follow
Each one unique.. entertaining, enlightening, insightful, artistic, creative, funny, and with the ability to cheer me up on a low day..

Blogging is my love of words on a page.. and more.. good and bad it's a reflection of me, my likes and loves, my annoyances, my hopes, my journey if you like..
Yet funny thing is.. even if a guy (for example) wanted to know about me and read my blog... it still wouldn't be all..

I look forward to my 1st year Blogger anniversary:).. thanks for sharing with me:)

6 comments:

  1. :-) yes... blogging is fun and theraputic and good for your brain!! lol it gives us me a small sense of relevance too.

    happy 1st Anniversary!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Michelle:)
    It's said that time flies when you're having fun

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's a true story... im starting to realize that time flies no matter what is going on.... whether we are happy or sad... having a good time, or our days are riddled with grief... time marches on. we need to make the most of every day.



    "Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero" – "Seize the Day, putting as little trust as possible in the future"~Horace

    ReplyDelete
  4. I blog because I like running my mouth....online.

    I like your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog is super cool miss D.....and like you I only started around end 2010 into the new year snap....I love the fact I can say whatever the hell I want without feeling anyway.

    It's nice to know we can exchange ideas were all growing so lets have a GROUP HUGGGGGGGG I feel the love up in here :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow.. isn't that funny.. both in the same zone same time.. cool.. like minds.. :)
    I remember when I came across your blog I was like .. what the!?!...* fingers typing back furiously* loved it!!!...funny

    Yes - it's good to talk - share ideas...*big hugs all round*

    ReplyDelete