Thursday 1 December 2011

Welcome December..

Wow..It's the 1st of December.. already!!

So...the season is upon us
Fairy lights and early nightsx

crazy, sexy, cool

I love this time of year
It's the time of year of heightened emotions, joy, sadness, reflection, and dreams..
I'm an emotional girl me... bubbling away under there:)
Carried on a cloud of dreams.. to whereever, whenever
( don't worry , I haven't had a glass..)

December.

It announces the end of one year, and beckons forth the beginning of another..
And boy...what a year it has been!!..
Still... there are weeks to go before the tear filled ole years night shenanegans... So I wont rush ahead of myself

Oddly enough I've become accustomed to the cold also..
Kinda like that too now..

It's the time to begin to tie up loose ends.. plant new seeds maybe bury some old ones.. Closures and new beginnings
I hope this month brings joy to all...
And as you begin to reflect on the year, lessons learnt etc, I hope you can celebrate the fact that you made it through... older, yet more youthful...and wiser.. and i'm sure .. more loved than ever before:)
( whether you know it or not!)

If you could have one thing in your stocking this year ... what would it be?

I'm still loving this tune... can't get enough..
It's warm inside... so why not turn it up and enjoy :)x

No comments:

Post a Comment