Monday 26 December 2011

Cracker treats..

Does anyone remember the fortune telling fish?

Well I haven't come across one for 'yonkers' until yesterday. As child I was convinced it worked.. tried it yesterday and It still gives me the 'heebejeebees'..
( how does it work?..:)



Got a new joke!.. (only, ended up it was kinda on me and the way my brain works)

Okay.. I was asked...

" Why did the man take the pencil to bed?"
I thought about it.. then replied
"Because he didn't have any 'rubbers'?.... were'd grandma get those crackers from?.. that's a bit adult aint it?

" Where- is -your- head at!?!" came the reply.. NO!!.. To draw-the-cur-tains!"

well ... of course

5 comments:

  1. yes cracker jokes we had some of those erh...didn't get that one lol. We had the 'What type or room has no windows or doors??..answer A Mushroom hmmm like that really made sense.

    We all kinda liked this though Why did the Strawberry get a lawyer??....Try guessing before I hand over the answer Dawna :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Because it made a fruit punch?:)
    Hmmmm ...had to go to the old bay-leaf??
    I'm seriously bad at these lol.. i give up.. why?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Last try.. because he was arrested for trying to impersonate a real fruit 'straw-berry' get it..
    no? oh well.. that's all i got!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL......Why did the Strawberry get a lawyer??....because it got in a into a jam :))))

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol.. oh yeah!!! course!!. good one:))

    ReplyDelete