Thursday 29 December 2011

It's never too late..

I really like listening to heart radio at night..chills me right out..helps me to think. I heard this song a few times.. and it stuck with me..

The line.. 'it's never too late to turn it back around' resonated with me because, without that belief I don't see how anyone could possibly go forward.

Stuff happens in life. Some things we like, some we don't. We make choices, some seem to make sense.. (and work well for us) others seem like poor choices.
Yet every choice we make takes us on a journey to where we should be.. and perhaps If we learn the lessons.. a bad choice...could turn out to have been the best choice one could ever make.

Although I often point out many dire situations/ or circumstances in my posts I believe there are always solutions. Solutions that begin with the action taken by one individual. There is always an opposite number right?.. where there's a down there is always an up..

From the outside looking in, I've made what some may ( myself Included) consider to have been poor choices.. yet each one taught me a lesson
and whilst I hope I've learnt enough to no longer make such choices I dare say should it occur again.. there will be a reason

I've posted two versions because I think the lyrics are great..



No comments:

Post a Comment