Tuesday 13 December 2011

I love Christmas songs... I really do:)..they are so romantic.. filled with hope and love..

Songs from old movies.. songs from the greats... as they were, or updated..
I don't care.. I just love them..
Just like I love fairy lights, Christmas trees, naff crackers, baileys and those savory snacks you wouldn't even sniff any other time of year..

Re runs of the same movies I've seen year after year.. White Christmas, Magnificent Seven, Babe, Shrek, some old Doris Day movie, or that plasticine animated man and his dog whose name escapes me!.. any movie will do really
A slow dance in the living room, and more stuffing and sprouts, than anyone could ever possibly manage..
I wonder why things seem to taste better in boxes all of a sudden.. biscuits and chocolates..
and why dinner tastes better by candlelight...
I often wonder why the heck people have to pack so much into their trolleys, and why I always seem to shop at the last minute..
I really like and enjoy cooking for others.. and having folks around for dinner..it's fun
But most of all....
I love Christmas songs..

























Oh Yes.. this selection pleases me :))
Loving you allx

1 comment:

  1. Donnie Hathaway's This Christmas is my all time favorite Christmas song. I don't even feel the season until I hear that song.

    ReplyDelete