Saturday 24 December 2011

Words that heal..

Sometimes sorry just isn't enough..
Sometimes I wish I had the power to make things 'right'.. to think it.. and make it so
Sometimes I just gotta let go..turn things over to a higher force..
When it's too big a task for little me
When it's way beyond my understanding
and I struggle to find the words..
Sometimes prayer can bring comfort
Words of healing.. and hope
Sometimes the embrace of another
The warmth of another
A strong sense or belief that everything will be okay
It's not new years eve yet I know.. but many people ( including myself) have already begun to think ahead ( not forsaking right now)
Looking back at what has been for many .. quite a tough year
Time magazine has called it.. the year of the protester..

I pray for love peace and happiness, for the days, weeks, and months ahead..
for the strength and courage to overcome any obstacles
that an ounce of my joy could be felt by someone else.. right now
that the pursuit of love 'overtakes' the pursuit of money
That I learn at least 1 new joke
that I can be a comfort to someone.. a blessing to someone
As time propels us forwards into the unknown
Each one of us.. that little bit wiser
Battle weary maybe.. but battle ready
Guided by loves eternal..
For love is eternal

1 comment:

  1. Amen! and in the coming year may we all be blessed with an abundance of wisdom, courage and strength to do what is in our power and not too insurmountable for us!!. Life is good but only you, me us can make it better!!

    ReplyDelete