Loading...

Saturday, 16 August 2014

If I gave my heart to you - Maxi Priest - It's my Saturday morning vibes

This was was originally written and recorded by John Mclean over at Ariwa Sounds. Mad Professor's Studios.
I once had the pleasure of hearing it in the studio even before it came out
It became such a huge tune of the time..
It's really great that Maxi has now recorded it
I've fallen in love with it all over again
.. and it's a pretty good question....

'Good morning... Vietnam' (RIP Robin)

Wake up London.. sun's out!

10 comments:

  1. Thanks for the birthday wishes. Have a happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He has such a beautiful voice I think. A great timbre. He has the ability to sing so many different kinds of music too. Nice version!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely voice ..and so clear! ..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tell you what Joe.. Ti's dad when I met him back in the day sang in a very similar way. Was so sweet. yeah.. liked him after I heard him sing lol!. He sang a version of Ocean Apart.. and he doesn't know it but I;ll never forget it. Split up ages ago but we're mates now

      Delete
    2. If he reads your blog, he'll know it now! It's good you are still mates. :)

      Delete
  4. Hello, blog hopping and found your beautiful blog.

    Nice post.

    Please visit mine too and feel free to add comments.

    Thanks
    Rajiv
    www.magnificentdewdrops.blogspot.com
    www.magicalpresent.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rajiv, thanks for stopping by.. and thanks for the links...I'll pop over to yours and say hello:)

      Delete
    2. Thank you Dawna :)
      Added your cool blog to my blog follow :)

      Delete
    3. Thanks Rajiv.. and I really like your pictures of Dubai!
      Hope you're having a nice weekend :)

      Delete