Sunday 18 May 2014

Arsenal's victory parade.. a day in the sun

Such a beautiful day, and I had one of the best mornings ever that I've had in a long time. Sunny days don't get much better than this.. and all roads led to Highbury Corner this morning..




My boys laughed at me saying oh mum.. bet you can't name all the players..

Don't care, I explained that club loyalty extends beyond the players.. ( although I like Sagna )



I've never been to a victory parade before.. I was so excited, so happy I could barely contain myself



I'm really proud of the team.. who knew I was so passionate about stuff:)

I bumped into quite a few people I know among the crowds which was nice, and as the helicopters got closer... we knew it wouldn't be long to wait before...


FA Cup Winners..














The blurred effect was because I couldn't keep still.. lol

Met a Man U fan from Sierra Leone.. don't worry .. he wasn't a saboteur.. he was working security. 'Must be torture for you today.. '
he laughed
hmm. he was kinda cool.. cute..I'll see

I didn't see Arsene Wenger or the cup but It's okay
It was perfect
One of these days I'll pluck up the courage to go to a match

Arsenal rock!



6 comments:

  1. I'm glad you are happy, I don't watch footie, well any sport, but my partner does!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joe.. yeah it has been a lovely day
    Took a break from my study plan because .. well.. how could I not enjoy this
    Got to make up for it tonight.. if I can stay awake :)
    I try not to get too emotional about sport but every so often.. there it is

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a store @ cafepress? Sweet! How?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes Alieux.. you like?, It's a start..:)
    They have advice if you check them out online then you can survey your options.

    ReplyDelete