Tuesday 27 May 2014

Thoughts on a Tuesday

Sometimes I fall asleep mid read.. then wake.. read.. sleep.. wake.. read.. sleep.. read.. bite my nails.. read.. dance.. read.. sleep.. listen to music.. cook.. clean.. wash.. read.. sleep .. watch something.. write.. read.. sleep

I'm trying to not focus on feeling tired.. so I say.. "i'm not tired .. i'm not tired.."
That way I call on the universe for the energy I need ( that's the hope anyway)
In my head, I list things that I need to do. Things I need to get out of the way in order to do what I need and want to do
I try not too get irritated or anything.. it is what it is
I saw this.. and yes... I can relate.. although i'm not blowing balloons or anything.. :)



I wonder sometimes what it would be like to work for the U.N. what would my role be
Yes, I daydream a lot.
..in fact, now more so than ever.

I also wonder sometimes what it would be like to have Cornel on speed dial
He does make me laugh, and he has great way with words
Fortunately we have Youtube

This interview is very 'intrusive'.. more so than I expected it to be..
.. it's an old one but I'm grateful for his openess



Staying awake is a challenge tonight...

"i'm awake, i'm awake....

4 comments:

  1. I often have problems staying awake, and dose off at the computer, but then I go to bed and can't sleep. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so annoying when that happens. i fall asleep on the sofa alot these days :)
      More so than in my ZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

      Delete
  2. I have trouble staying awake during the day lately. I must be having restless sleep and weird dreams :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At least I know now it's not just me!

      Delete