Friday 30 August 2013

Late Summer Spice

I had no intention of dancing, but I didn't want to resist the urge. How happy is this song.. and it still feels like Summer.

Lots on the Agenda today, but, that's life.. on-wards and upwards..
Get it done already. whatever it may be.

Happy Friday all!




Mmmm, you know I love you right? Love you too
Ain't nobody got what we got, no, no
Wanna be with my Baby
yeah this, this here is built from the concrete baby, it don't get no better than this. Ooo, no no yeah

We had some ups and downs,
Made a lot of bad mistakes
But we've always had some good times
And through it all
You held me down,
Baby
You've always held it down
Oh yeah,

There were times when I was afraid
and wanted you to leave
But you stayed right here by my side
You never let me go
You always stayed around

That’s right,
You stayed around
And you been so good to me
And it doesn’t matter
I know whatever comes our way
You know , you and me, we gonna stay, together
Baby we've been through so much
Our love is so strong , you know, I know
We gonna stay, together, oh yeah, my baby

We know each other so well, you always seemed to tell
When I need a little kiss and hug, and that extra kind of loving
You love me like a champion
Baby you're my superman, yeah, yeah
Baby

Girl you know just what I like
What you do it makes me lose my mind
I just wanna give you, make love to you
Take me with you on a rocket, *fly*'keep on loving til we touch the sky, whoa
Till we touch the sky

And it doesn't matter....I know whatever comes our way
You know you and me, we gonna stay, together
Baby we've been through so much
Our love is so strong , you know, I know
We gonna stay, together, oh yeah, my baby

I love you, I love you too
You mean the world to me and I ain't never leaving.
I ain't ever leaving this
Together yea, uh yeah,
Baby gonna stay together
Gon', ... baby we gon' stay together
Your love my love, our love, we gonna stay together
Together
Your love, my love, our love, we will stay together
...gonna stay together
We gonna stay, together, together.

No comments:

Post a Comment