Sunday 22 February 2015

Election year pt2 - + Elephant Man again...

So far.. no politicians have knocked on my door to promote their party values, no campaigners..
lazy arses. lol.... don't they want my vote?
I suspect they'll wait until 2 weeks, or a week before polling day to come knocking, all smiles
#sopredictable
Perhaps they feel they no longer have to work to retain a borough like mine...
well.....i'm sure it will hot up in time
It is politics after all

I think about stories I've heard about elections in other parts of the world.. the free rice ( food) , gifts, whatever.....
Hey.. UK people .. you ever wonder... where are our treats??

here's a question.. are freebies a bribe.. or just clever marketing?

Elephant man is funny..





probably best known initially for ....





Twerk oil......


No comments:

Post a Comment