Monday 16 February 2015

What is the link?..

...between Charlie Hebdo ( the magazine) and Jews?


Is there a link?
I'm trying to figure out why the Jewish store was targeted on that day in Paris, and why Jewish 'communities' are reportedly worried about the possibility of increasing attacks .


Maybe I'm missing something.


But I do feel that there tends to be huge gaps in the ways stories are reported these days.

It feels as though we may all have to don our Inspector Clouseau hats to get to the full story


Does anyone know?
Perhaps it very obvious.. so obvious I can't see it

Feel free to shed some light


4 comments:

  1. I don't know. Maybe you can Google it and then tell me the answer. Or ask someone smarter than I am.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol.. I feel that way many times.. ive been 'Googling' but little is coming up

      Delete
  2. I think the link is that the jihadists hate Jews. No more complicated than that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The conversation has shifted from 'an attack on free speech' to outright 'anti Antisemitism'
      Is the magazine Jewish owned or something?
      I still don't get it

      Delete