Monday 2 January 2012

Captains log.. Stardate January 2nd 2012...

After a short circuit we seem to be back on track. It’s the 2nd... whew!!... turbulence at high altitude can be scary stuff.
The solution? Fly closer to the ground you say? nah... nothing to fear in falling!, although yes... the higher you climb the harder you fall it would seem

I love that song by unstoppable fire... already my song for Jan... even though it came out way before.
The lyrics say so much... and I think it’s the most uplifting song I’ve heard for 2012... Yes it’s only the second... but I listen to a lot of music...

Again I have been reminded that there are some truly amazing people on the planet , and I have been fortunate enough to have met a few... some I’m almost in awe of... all... I have the most tremendous respect and love for
That respect and love, brought me through the turbulence, reignited a shaky start and reminded me of who I am
Who am I?
Well... i’m me... of course
On course
Feeling like a princess today... thinking like a queen

There exists no force greater than love
The navigator
No stumbling block so great it cannot be overcome...
and I'm grateful to have these people.. in my life..


4 comments: