Sunday 1 January 2012

Happy New Year!

I can’t quite believe I’m up as early as I am today, but it many respects I see it as a sign that I'm keen to not waste the day, but to make the most of my time.

I’m sitting here over-looking the garden, and partially blocking out my grandsons extremely noisy keyboard ( which he will be taking home with him later!!:)) and am considering wrapping up warm, getting our there and making an early start, after all, it will not be long before spring is upon us, and my garden, (and enjoying its space) is as i'm sure you all know by now, very important to me
I had time yesterday to write up my yearly plan, all of which has helped to fuel me with optimism for the year ahead.
So...we are here... 2012.
Like with any plan it pays to stay focused, yet not with absurd rigidity as to miss any pleasant surprises along the way!
Some things will be *dependent on others, I know...as we are social beings and not designed necessarily for total isolation, but part of our quest is to find our spiritual, metaphysical, and romantic counterpart ( more commonly known as your partner) which can take time to get right,
Yet should (in my opinion) occur with almost total ease ( which goes against the grain of what is usually experienced in love relationships in reality... or so I’ve been told)
So I’m sure there will be rocky times ahead.. as there is during the course of every year.

However my request ( if I have one) is for guidance, protection, the wisdom, god’s love and bravery, to help me to handle whatever comes my way
To continue to study in earnest and proceed with unbridled confidence in my academic pursuits... and to have lots of fun along the way:)

I hope you all have a wonderful year.
Blessed with hope joy and love...
And as usual, I look forward to sharing with you...

As the title suggests... happy new year everyone x

* correction.. dependant on no one.. the trick is to make things happen for yourself regardless.. :).. what is to be

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Dawna stay blessed xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Chilled.. I sincerely mean that.. and the same to you x

    ReplyDelete