Sunday 15 January 2012

I'm sensitive...

Yeah i’m sensitive
It’s how i know when you’re hurting and need comfort
Yeah I’m sensitive
It’s why I feel the pain of others.. and why I don’t celebrate in the midst of your heartbreak
Yeah I’m sensitive
It’s how i’m able to sense mis truths and take precautions to guard against evil intent
Yeah I’m sensitive
It helps me to care
Helps me to create
Yeah I’m sensitive
You see it as a fault
Sometimes I see it as a fault
But it's a way of being
For the opposite of sensitive is insensitive...

I can be insensitive
Damn ...I can be anything you like
Still... it’s not my default position
I’m hard wired to... sensitive
Sometimes I hate it
Sometimes it keeps me up at night
Will it be the sources of my demise
Will it gnaw away at my soul like dry rot
Will I be hated for it
Loved despite it
Will I be re branded as touchy and given a wide birth
And why do sensitive people attract insensitive people
Do we need each other
I hope not
For that would be one of those jokes our angels like to play at our expense
Yeah I'm sensitive..
But then there's worse things I could be...

5 comments:

  1. I'm not particularly sensitive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The way the universe finds balance is for opposites to attract each other. Sensitive must attract the insensitive. they can then choose conflict or harmony. If they find a way to accept each other, the imbalance that exists between them will be resolved, and they will both be more happy and whole individuals for it.

    However if conflict is chosen, it will lead to further pain and suffering by both parties, however the sensitive will be more conscious of it, and this is as it should be, as they are usually the more spiritually developed one. Therefor the primary responsability or opportunity for seeing the light rests with them

    If they don't see the light and act on it, the imbalance will intensify and the scenario will repeat itself further down the road but with more dire circumstances due to the more entrenched views of both parties, which each will intellectually justify to them selves and others based on past experience.

    So the choice is ours, increase the polarity and suffer or unify, harmonise and prosper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Think of insensitive to sensitive as if they were a single volume knob on a radio.

    That way it's easier to see them both as two extremes of one thing rather than two opposing and seperate realities.

    There are times in life when more sensitivity is required and others when less is what's called for.

    If we are in the unfortunate position of being stuck at either extreme, you can see the obvious and difficult consequences and circumstances these beliefs would create in someones life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That can be a good thing Reggie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree blackevolution.. balance is most definitely needed

    ReplyDelete