Sunday 1 January 2012

Mean girls/guys?.. choose your friends wisely...

There are times when you don’t realise you are becoming the people around you. So, 2012 ...select the people around you with care...

If there was ever a film to drum that home it’s ‘Mean Girls’..
Yes I’m about a gazillion years late but I’d really never seen it before yesterday... funny film
Okay ... they may have been a bunch of young girls but the film offers up one of life greatest lesions. That is; If you spend time with a person or person/s long enough ( even if you’re not that keen on them) You can , and possibly will no probably will...., become them Which I guess is why groups of friends always seem to have lots in common...and that old saying.. ‘show me your company and I’ll show you who you are will weigh more heavily as a statement of fact rather than fiction
We know when we’re in the right place... we feel it

May 2012 be the year of sound choices, and cool companions

4 comments:

  1. Started the choice making process by clearing my warddrope of unwanted pieces of clothing and randoms that just don't belong any more....the friends thing definitely another on my list of to do!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Must have missed that one myself.......doesn't ring a bell. But I'm certainly the mean person in my circle of friends.......I need to do better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's the one with Lindsay Lohan in it.. it's really funny!!.. I can do mean...

    ReplyDelete