Tuesday 17 January 2012

We hold these truths to be self evident... submission...

I love the United States Declaration of Independence
I love the United States..

Anyway...

“Wives submit to your husband’s as to the lord”. Ephesians 5:22
I suspect most of us are familiar with this verse..

Well....women ask me about this... a lot...

It means so many things... to so many people...
A girl I know will not question her hubby at all even though she caught him at it with another girl...and even though he says he can’t wait for his ‘stay’
Extreme?... no... it really isn’t

The thing is some men like to be dominated, others like to dominate, and the same applies to women
If being submissive irks every fibre of your being then chances are that it's not for you
However, I would say that when a wife submits, it’s important to know what or who she’s submitting to..
Are you proud to have him represent you, do you honour and respect this man?
How do you show him you respect him?
Also... being submissive doesn’t mean being disrespected... or that you have no voice, or no contribution to make?

A husband and wife really should complement each other
truly love each other
Equality doesn’t equal same... we know that...
What I feel is that a wife, and a husband, need to ‘get’ each other
And truthfully I think most women would like to hold their husbands in high esteem.. although you have the odd few that like to bad mouth the hell out of them... and in some cases even beat them, emasculate them, and use their balls as car accessories...
But then... each to their own...

There’s someone for everyone...

I hold these truths to be self evident..
Viva USA

No comments:

Post a Comment