Saturday 18 February 2012

Awww..mums on the internet again...and I so wanted to talk..

My son's funny.

This is he.. (must be.. if what he says is true.. more on that later)

He said to me this morning that he regrets hooking me up with an internet cable... as I... “don’t even talk to him anymore!”....
And by talk, I’m sure he’s hoping it will go something like this...
“Mum you got some money for clothes?
“Why of course son!”
“Skateboard stuff..?”
“Ah yes... a boy must skate after all!”
“Vans?”
“Ahh.. yes yes yes... absolutely... Vans are a must....here... take my bank card... go forth and shop!!”

Talk my arse...we talk everyday... and it can go something like this
“Ti... don’t forget to do the dishes!”
“Eh?”
“Don’t forget to take out the bin””
“But I didn’t fill it!”
Remember to sweep the yard....!”
“Eh?”
And perhaps... one out of three will be completed...
Talk...can be over rated....and unfulfilling
Other than re-naming me after animals or odd creatures... he’s selective with what he shares..

He’s taken to telling me I now look like an Argonian...
Some creature from some video game or another...



“Ah yes son...always a pleasure talking with you!...
I’ll just take my lizard looking self and check out the internet if it’s all the same to you.....unless of course you fancy helping me with the shopping... no?... didn’t think so.....!”

Yes he's funny alright..a regular comedian

1 comment:

  1. Oh children are funny alright, downright hilarious when it comes to talking you out of your money.

    ReplyDelete