Sunday 5 February 2012

Things that make me smile..inside and out

I mentioned things that 'grate' on me (annoy) yesterday and even I thought wow.. there are lots of things that tick me off.. so today I thought.. well hang on...what do I actually like?... and was pleased to find that I was able to begin reeling off a list with ease which means I actually like a lot more than things than not...

In fact.... I could go on and on with this list so here are a just a few....
Reasons to be happy, and things I actually like....
Laughing
Love
Romance
Giving and receiving presents
Kissing
Food
Guinness punch
'Decent' red wine
Children
Babies
Friendships
Family
Touching
Books
Learning
Balance
Horses (thought I’d put one animal in to reflect the other list)
Music
Playing around
Spring & summer
Theatre/plays/drama/films
Feeling as though my life has a purpose
Caring about someone or something other than myself

Good to have a balance right?.. there are benfits of, and to.. both:-)

1 comment: