Monday 13 February 2012

Universally speaking...

I love speaking for people sometimes:)... more often than not ..nobody asks me to.. or quite possibly wants my opinion anyway :)..but it bubbles away inside of me ... deep down lol...
Anyway... many things have occurred of late... nice things, that lead me to feel the universe is working well.
Trust in the universe it’s said and what is for you won’t go by you. All you desire you come to you eventually etc etc...
Then I thought... hang on... what about when things aren’t working so well...
When things do not go in ‘our favour’... it’s rare to hear anyone speak of the universe working well then.. isn’t it.
But all things considered... maybe those times the universe is working at its best. We learn a lot when we challenge ourselves... do we not?

A friend said to me today that she feels she has been through her challenges in order that she is a much kinder and understanding person. And there’s much to be said for that. Often the kindest people I’ve met have been through hell. Some bairly have two pence to rub together to make a flame to heat their home... but they would welcome you or I, and make you tea, any day of the week
Whereas those who have been cushioned (relatively) from hardships can be spoilt unfeeling, uncaring, and selfish
All generalisations of course, but there is truth in there somewhere...should you wish to find it.
Whatever we may feel, the universe is always working perfectly well... all we need do is trust in it
It can be tough for an impatient and driven girl like me, but ... I’m learning... and you know what... takes a heck of a lot of stress away...
There’s something in that ‘every ting ire man’ attitude of the original Rasta’s
They have learnt to live without the desire for material wealth or too many trappings of modern life... they are called ‘trappings ‘ for a reason methinks... and it’s not that we should go forth and live freely holding our covenant with god.. in universal love and peace x

No comments:

Post a Comment